Our mid and large size meeting rooms, as well as our conference rooms, are equipped with large TV screens which you can use to showcase whatever you want.
There are two ways to connect your laptop to the TVs.
Connect using HDMI
- Plug the HDMI cable from the TV into your laptop's HDMI port.
- Your laptop screen will automatically display on the TV.
Note: If your laptop screen doesn't display on the TV, try changing the TV's source channel to HDMI 1. The source channel is set by default to the correct HDMI port, but for some reason people sometimes change it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Connect wireless with Windows 10's Project feature
- Click the notifications icon on your Windows 10 taskbar.
- Click Project.
- Select Connect to a wireless display.
- Windows will start searching for available devices.
- Select the TV you want to connect to from the list of available devices.
Note: You need to be connected to the internet to use the Project feature.